13 March, 2010

Sunset...


Do I just make it???  I think I do.  I am doing the Snappy Friends challenge and this week (which tomorrow is the last day) was to photograph a Sunset.

Sunsets are a big hard to photograph at the moment for two reasons...

1. The wrong time!!  What with kids to feed, bath and generally get ready for bed!!

2. I don't get a 'magical sunset on the horizon' where I live because I live in a valley!

Saying this, after dinner I quickly ran out and took a couple of photos. 




Hope you liked them!  The colour is beautiful even if it isn't on the horizon!!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the sunset great colours. The time frame is the week beginning with the date. I always just skim in. With kids your will have lots of easy hand photos.

Chookyblue...... said...

considering you have so much trouble you got some lovely snaps of the cloud colours.......