07 November, 2009

Fabric from Hawthorne Threads

I have ordered some scrumptiously divine fabric from Hawthorne Threads Fabric Designers.

Now, you are probably wondering where I got to this fantastic place for fabric.....

I am a follower of Erin Crompton Design and after looking at her blog I was linked to Sew-Fantastic!!!  On this blog (whom I am now following and I am soooo glad that Erin linked her!!) there is a fabric giveaway.

I am a big fan of giveaways - who isn't! - BUT to actually find a website with such a large range of beautiful fabric is the best.

I fell in love with Laura Gunn's 'Lantern Bloom' and ordered a few from the range plus others to compliment - and the prices were great too (even with the US dollar being great in Australia at the moment).



Go have a look - you will be impressed too!!

cheers
:o)

No comments: